13.22

 

Hiii everyone, welcome to my simple blog, because our life has to be simple: D

I'm Aulia Arifin, but you can call me Aulia. I'm a college student in Bengkulu University, english education is my major. Now, I'm in 3rd year or 5th semester. Btw about my campus life, my friends and I always talk about our assignment, learn together and chit chat, of course. I live in Bengkulu city, the distance from my house to the campus is approximately 5 km. I think that's enough about my self.

Now I am writing this blog in an unusual situation, because the condition of the country and even the world is not well because of the plague. This pandemic is very quickly transmitted to fellow humans, many have become victims of the Covid-19 outbreak, many have also died from the outbreak. This outbreak was the first time in Indonesia since March 2020, forcing all offices, schools, campuses, malls and others to close so that the spread of the plague gets less or stops. Since March, my friend and I have had to learn from home until now. My feelings are quite sad because I can't freely hang out with family and friends, and I have to stay at home, even if I leave the house, I only take care of a few things and have to hurry home. Even at home, I became bored because of the same activities over and over again without refreshing my mind. Finally I tried new things at home such as reading books, learning to cook, growing micro greens, caring for cacti and succulents and I also playing with makeup tools. There are still many new things that I have to try even at home.






My hope at this time and for the future is that this plague will disappear from the surface of the earth, although it is not that easy. Our activities are limited and hindered because Covid-19 does not make us never give up on our activities such as studying, meeting face to face with friends, because there is still a solution, namely using the internet as well as possible. Hopefully one day we can go out again together.

Don't forget to use mask, do social distanding and stay at home. 

My last words for me and for you are always take care of health and be grateful :D


See you next time guys

You Might Also Like

0 komentar

About Me

Like us on Facebook

Popular Posts